29. August 2005 | Kategorie: Company
Today around 16:50, we had a heavy servercrash and it was impossible to reboot it remotely. So we changed and where back online with most of the blogs less than an hour later. It was slow times, but we were back.
Around 21:00 we finally could reboot the server locally. It took another 45 minutes till everything was in place again.
We thank our server masters and apologize for the inconveniences caused. Tomorrow the new cacheing - which did wonders for about 24 hours - will be put up again. And more servers are on the way.
Again, our deepest apologies. If you had any problems since the crash, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us +41 43 818 29 40.
From time to time we get wishes from our customers to make our software better. We publish here the list which we already have and we'll list the features still to do. You can add your wishes as well.
DONE, as of today
- Turning of images (Moblogs). DONE, see here
- RSS Feeds with Comments. DONE, see here
- del.ico.us Plugin. AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, see example here.
- Videoblogging. DONE. See here. This will be improved in the future.
- Latest Comments. AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, see example here
- About Page on Homepage. DONE on Premium Weblogs, see here
- MetaWeblog API. DONE , see here
- Podcasting, DONE, see here
- Moblogging with xhmtl-Tags in text, DONE
- GeoURL by yourself, DONE, see here
Go to "Settings", and then to "Blog" and add your GeoURL
- Comments with Preview
- Comments where email address is not displayed in the open
- Comment data should be kept, so that one doesn't have to type his or her name again and again
- Moderation of comments - before they get published - should be possible
- Amazon Booklist
- Choose Theme. There should be an overview of all themes, so that one knows what to choose from before s/he chooses.
- External links = new windows
- Links in Admin should have "target_blank" as an option