06. Januar 2007 | Kategorie: Company
What's special is that the candidates can moblog their videos right from their mobile phone and everyone can then see their flash-movies some seconds later (see Sandros and Muhammeds Videos below).*
Another thing to mention are the mobile tags aka QR Codes which give an easy access to the mobile version of their blogs.
Although we know that the candidates are working hard (currently from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m) and that their main aim is to perform at their peak, we hope they still find some time to blog. And hey, blogging is not like schoolwork, it's freewheeling and random thoughts, images and videos. And it's a great way to offer something to your fans from behind the scene.
Currently the following blogs are open (one "hope candidate" will join them next week):
We wish you good luck and a very good time.
HOW TO GO TO THE MOBILE VERSION OF THE BLOGS
To go to the mobile version, we use the example of Albresha's Blog:
- Scan the mobile tag on the left with the Kaywa Reader
- Send a SMS to 202 with QR 2021700002 (works only in Switzerland)
- Type 2021700002 in your Kaywa Reader ("Options", then "Enter short code")
- Create a QR Code with http://d.kaywa.com/2021700002 to read it with any QR Code Reader at qrcode.kaywa.com. See the result here.
* A similar technology from Kaywa is already in use on rebell.tv, but Rebell takes his videos with a digital video camera.